martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

COMPOSITIONS!




  • EMAIL:
My first year of college
Dear Aida,
First, thanks for your letter. I couldn’t answer you before because I was busy with my studies.
Now, I’ll tell you about the first year at college. As you know, I am studying Infantil Education. When I arrived on the first day, I was very nervous about the school year.
I was surprised, when teachers taught us without a book. It was very different. So I think is possible to learn with another kind of resources, like researchers books or the new technologies (ICT).
However, I think I’ve learned about the importance of applying good methodologies in the class with pupils. Nowadays, I still believe it.
Another point is about ICT. Before I came to college, I didn’t realize its importance. For example,  Blogger or Flickr. But in the future, I will use them.
Also, I hope that this studies reward me for the future as a teacher.
Fortunate, I passed all the subjects. 
I hope you are OK. What are you studying now?
Best wishes,

Alicia

 












  • ESSAY:
TRADITIONAL METHODOLOGIES ARE STILL BETTER THAN MODERN METHODOLOGIES
Education is changing. With these changes, methodologies that teachers use in their classes. Nowadays, we have traditional and a modern ones.  Which do you think is better for pupils?
On the one hand, with the traditional methodologies, teachers used to do “activities” the easiest as they could using the book. Where all the knowledge is printed on paper.
On the other hand, with modern methodologies, the teacher allows the children to do projects. For example, visit a hospital, if they are learning the parts of the body.
This is the reason, I think is important to emphasize the creativity. Also, with help of ICT.
To sum up, I think it is important to prepare for real life. If I were a child, I would have no doubts that I would prefer doing a different kind of activities. The teachers would be happier, seeing that children are learning.

Alicia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario